We are looking for a skilled manager who can build and maintain strong and long-lasting relationships with assigned clients and ensure a high quality of business cooperation during the entire cooperation lifecycle.
- 2−3 years of experience as PM, BA, AM.
- Understanding of software development life cycle.
- Understanding of software development company functioning.
- Understanding of offshore software development specifics.
- Understanding of IT industry trends.
- Fluent English.
- Build and maintain strong and long-term relationships with assigned clients that lead to partnership and mutual benefits.
- Proactively work on new cooperation opportunities and develop business with the client.
- Monitor and control client’s satisfaction with provided services and keeps it at a high level according to the company standards.
- Control financial relationships with the client. Meet assigned expectations for profitability.
- Manage clients experience.
- Participate in projects execution. Help to ensure timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to the client’s needs and expectations.
- Competitive salary based on the results of the interview.
- Challenging tasks and professional growth.
- Paid vacations, days off and sick leaves.
- Comfortable workplace, office kitchen, and rest area.
- Company English classes (50% compensation).
- Professional workshops and seminars attendance (50% compensation).
- Any sports activities (50% compensation).
- Regular outdoor activities and team buildings events.
- Inspiring Friday breakfasts with colleagues.
- Possibility to work from home 2 days per month.
- IT Club bonus program.
- Relocation assistance to nonresidential job seekers.
- Business trips.
A dynamic IT outsourcing company, which specializes in web development since 2013 and has shown itself not only as a successful partner to its customers but also a good employer.
ПРИЙОМ ЗАЯВОК ЗАКРИТО