- Well organized and capable of multi-tasking with attention to details.
- Self-motivated, taking personal ownership over all activities.
- Excellent communications skills; ability to motivate and inspire.
- Result-oriented person, capable of keeping the ball rolling.
- Negotiation, influence and conflict resolution skills.
- Your priority would be managing projects portfolio, clients retention and satisfaction.
- You need to be project-focused, capable of running projects according to plans and goals.
- Plan projects and workload, monitor progress, update processes.
- Coordinate with other project managers on the team around resourcing, dependencies and synergies.
- Actively contribute to team productivity and project success.
- Create project plans, manage deadlines, checkpoints and risks.
- Build strong relationships with clients.
- Our biggest asset is our team: highly qualified professionals, who are also a nice people to work with.
- Creative and spacious modern office.
- Friendly and inspiring working atmosphere.
- Training and development opportunities.
- 24 calendar days of paid vacation, paid sick leave.
- Flexible working schedule.
About Qubstudio (qubstudio.com)
A full cycle digital design studio, providing a wide range of digital services from research and product strategy, through UX/UI design to implementation, to clients worldwide.
In our work, we use human-centered design approach. It’s a process that starts with the people you’re designing for and ends with delivering new, more effective solutions to their needs.
ПРИЙОМ ЗАЯВОК ЗАКРИТО