Must have skills, not in the priority order, but must have all of the below:
- professional attitude and discipline;
- pro-active approach;
- very detail oriented;
- fast learner and logical thinker;
- strong verbal and written English skills.
Good to have skills:
- prior experience in travel and airline ticketing service;
- knowledge of world geography;
- knowledge of airlines industry.
San Francisco based startup is looking for Virtual Assistant to work closely with Travel Agents who sell and book airlines tickets. Your job will be to perform admin tasks, answer emails, book tickets (after the training), manage calendars, etc.
You will be helping with:
- searching routes;
- booking flights;
- handling email responses;
- phone calling leads;
- calling airlines;
- admin tasks.
The position is full time, candidates planning to work somewhere else part time will not be considered. Hours: 40 per week, Monday-Friday, 9-6pm PST. Salary depends on your level, performance based bonuses.
The US-based company that books travelers like yourself first and business class tickets at much cheaper price. We are experts in international flights from the USA to Asia, Europe, and Australia/New Zealand.