- Creative mindset and can-do attitude.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Strong time-management skills and ability to prioritize important projects.
- Outstanding attention to details.
- Upper-intermediate English.
As a plus:
- Experience working in an IT company.
- Event and/or travel organization experience.
- Order lunches and keep our kitchen well-stocked.
- Welcome newcomers and create a fantastic 1st day experience.
- Help to host unforgettable events & celebrations, order presents.
- Coordinate English classes, health insurance, occasional travel arrangements.
- Find new ways to make Attendify Home an engaging place to work.
- Make sure the in-office atmosphere is warm and welcoming.
Attendify is looking for a proactive and resourceful Administrative Assistant. You’ll work on a variety of projects to create an engaging and productive place to work. Our ideal candidate genuinely cares about people, likes finding presents and knows how to create a warm atmosphere.
- Work in a great friendly team with no bureaucracy and micromanagement.
- Spacious, comfortable office located in central Kyiv.
- Competitive salary & career growth opportunities.
- Education: library, courses, conferences, English classes.
- Equipment: MacBook Air and accessories you might need.
- Other benefits: lunches, fruits and medical insurance.
An event technology company. Our core product is a mobile event app used at conferences, exhibitions, corporate meetings and other events.
Attendify in numbers:
- 70+ team members worldwide operating as a united team.
- 14K+ events served all time.
- 3K+ clients, among them Google, Facebook, Bloomberg, PepsiCo, and UEFA.
- Top-5 markets: the US, Canada, UK, Germany, and Australia.
ПРИЙОМ ЗАЯВОК ЗАКРИТО