TaaS team is looking for an insightful and passionate Analyst Intern with an ambition to become a pro in the Blockchain industry.
- At least intermediate level of English.
- Strong analytical and information search skills.
- Ability to pick up nuances of various types of datasets and databases.
- Attention to details and results orientation.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to meet deadlines.
- Search and organize unstructured information from a lot of sources around the web.
- Maintain CRM, collect and update information.
- Keep track of current market situation and analyze news, companies and deals.
As an analyst intern, you will be a crucial part of a product team and will understand how business metrics and KPIs are defined. This is a paid 3 month internship. After completing it successfully, you will be offered a full-time position of junior analyst.
About TaaS (taas.fund)
The first-ever tokenized closed-end fund dedicated to crypto assets, is designed to reduce the risks and technical barriers of investing in the blockchain space.
We introduce an innovative business model that allows investors to capitalize on the rise of blockchain markets without dealing with the hurdles, risks and technical barriers associated with owning, transferring and trading crypto assets.