- Perfect communication in English (oral and written).
- Pro-active and positive approach.
- Organizational skills.
- Highly responsible.
SDR holds an important position at the top of the sales funnel for the entire company. The SDR is often our customer’s first experience with Bookmefirstclass so you need to be able to make a great first impression.
The ideal SDR candidate, along with having a track record of top performance, will also have the organizational skills to handle a high lead flow and should have a strong interest in advancing her/his career in Sales.
Skills and experience needed:
- 6+ months prior sales experience (with multi-touch marketing).
- Fearless attitude – taking intelligent risks.
- Ability to work in a time-sensitive and high volume environment.
- Ability to work actively from 16.00-01.00 Kyiv time Monday-Friday.
- Ability to work by yourself, remotely without immediate supervision while delivering results.
Some of your responsibilities will be to:
- Articulate the Bookmefirstclass value proposition to decision-makers to assess buying interest by cold calling/outreach via emails and social media.
- Research accounts, identify key players and decision-makers.
- Conduct high-level conversations with senior-level executives and their assistants.
- Consistently achieve qualified opportunity quotas.
We offer a friendly and professional team to work with and will be helping you become one of the best in this role. Based on your performance and skills we will also consider building the whole sales team around you.
$300 base + $30 for each qualified lead.
We are a VIP travel agency, which books business class flights for business travelers. We are a small friendly team, looking to teach our team members and eager to see them successful.