- 1-2 years as a BA, experience in startup and/or VC related projects is a plus.
- Outstanding analytical skills, detail-oriented, proactive and self-motivated.
- Strong knowledge of Excel including advanced function.
- Ability to produce well structured summaries.
- Perform market research to help identify new trends and opportunities.
- Search for new, interesting startups/ideas and make first contact with them.
- Perform Due Diligence and conduct background checks.
- Deals screening.
- Gather performance metrics from portfolio companies and summarize them for the partnership.
- Challenging tasks.
- Opportunities for professional growth.
- You will play an integral role in identifying new development and business opportunities.
- You will be a part of the professional and highly motivated team.
- Competitive salary with regular reviews.
Starting from $500.
About x100lab (x100lab.com )
A hands-on program designed to advance startups and scaleups in Fintech and Logistics supported by E100 Group, an international technology company developing a payment processing system for the fuel industry having offices in 13 countries.