We are hiring Business Development / Research Specialist to help us get more course creators onboard that will fuel our growth. The main task of this position is to research, develop, and validate potential new course creators for Highbrow learning platform.
This is a very hands-on role and perfect for someone who wants to have a direct impact on our goals. Now we have a little more than 100 courses. The overall goal is to get to 1,000 courses by the end of the 2016.
- The right blend of the “hunter mentality”.
- Detail-oriented, analytical, and results-driven person.
- Ability to multitask, organize and manage your work time effectively.
- Advanced in written/spoken English.
- Ability to learn new things quickly.
- The drive and ability to work in a very fast-paced (and changing) environment.
- Prospecting leads of potential course creators using different tools (LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Email Hunter, Rapportive, etc.).
- Organizing an automated email outreach process (using PersistIQ).
- Collaborating with marketing team to figure out effective lead prospecting and sales strategy and tactics.
- Achieving monthly targets.
- Competitive salary
- Professional growth within friendly and dynamic team
- The chance of a lifetime to work in a fast-growing international startup.
About Highbrow (gohighbrow.com)
A learning platform with more than 200,000 students that brings bite-sized courses straight to people’s inboxes every morning. We aim to help people make learning an everyday habit.
ПРИЙОМ ЗАЯВОК ЗАКРИТО