We’re growing startup serving hundreds of clients all over the world.
Our deals have primarily been self-serve on the SMB market thus far; however, we’re now shooting for larger mid and enterprise deals. So, we’re looking for an experienced business development manager to join our team.
We’re still a young startup, so we’re seeking a versatile go-getter who’ll enable us to set up a repeatable and scalable sale process.
- 1-2 years in a sales role (B2B SaaS a plus).
- Have a proven track record of selling success.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- Startup mentality: self-starter, proactive, flexible.
- Aggressive tester and closer.
- Engage in pre-sale research to identify likely outreach targets.
- Generate new leads and build our sales pipeline.
- Analyze conversions and performance.
- Meet and exceed monthly targets.
High competitive salary: base + % from sales + option and perks.
About Casual.pm (casual.pm)
A visual project and workflow management tool that serves hundreds of clients all over the world. We are a lean, distributed team that values transparency, empowering individuals, and an attitude of getting stuff done. You’ll be a vital part of our squad from the get-go.
ПРИЙОМ ЗАЯВОК ЗАКРИТО