- 3+ years of experience in functional analysis and business requirements identification.
- A strong understanding of lean principles in business development.
- Experience with agile software development, scrum master training desirable.
- Superb conceptual thinking, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Desire and ability to lead, take a stand, or advocate a feature, and present market facts and data to back up your position.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and meet aggressive deadlines while managing multiple projects.
- Experience working with a transactional website; e-commerce industry experience a plus.
- Back office experience highly preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Partnering with internal business teams to understand system and process needs to optimize and support each department.
- Translation of detailed business requirements into technical requirements related to our systems
- Evaluation of each requirement’s complexity and partnering with development teams to determine resources necessary for successful project completion.
- Communication of design specifications while ensuring the enhancements are delivered on time per specifications with a focus on trade-offs to meet business requirements.
- Develop and communicate detailed business requirements through appropriate documentation, including user stories, process flows or use cases, to the IT development organization.
- Collaborate with the product management team to assure our internal systems meet the needs of our product group for customer, expert and administrative tools.
- Ensure timely and effective communication between business and technical organization.
- Proactively initiate relationships across the company, gather requirements, and communicate to management and business teams.
- Working in an extra-technological project with the team of professionals.
- Professional and career growth opportunities.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Relocation support.
- Paid vacation and sick leave.
- Internal insurance program.
- Business trips to San-Francisco.
- Regular corporate social activities.
- Regular technical training in our office (Engineering days, Hackathon).
- English courses.
- IT cluster membership.
An online marketplace that is revolutionizing professional services by making fast, affordable expert help accessible to people everywhere.
Hailed by The Huffington Post as «destined for glory», our company is made of smart, hard-working people who know how to have fun and get things done. From doctors, lawyers, and vets to auto mechanics and tech support, the 10,000 experts on JustAnswer have helped over eight million people in 196 countries since 2003.
Headquartered in the beautiful Presidio of San Francisco, our mission is simple and inspiring: «We help people». JustAnswer is backed by investors Crosslink Capital, Glynn Capital, and Charles Schwab.