- Excellent client-orientation.
- Fluent English and Russian (written and spoken).
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Masterful ability to deal with the large amount of tasks.
- Higher education.
- Ability to work at late hours: 3pm-12am.
- Strong team player.
- A thorough attitude to details.
- Passion for knowledge.
- Ability to make quick decisions.
Will be a plus:
- Experience in Marketing.
- Experience with HTML, CSS.
- Work experience in international companies.
- Understanding of American culture.
- Create marketing strategies for the company’s clients together with Customer Success Manager.
- Create and run referral campaigns for the clients.
- Analyze and optimize referral marketing campaigns.
- Effectively communicate with the marketing and technical departments to achieve the maximum performance of campaigns.
- Provide valuable feedback to clients about campaign performance and optimization.
- Maintain documentation for running campaigns.
- One of the key roles in an American IT product company.
- Unlimited vacation policy.
About Talkable (talkable.com)
A San Francisco-based SaaS referral marketing platform that works with e-commerce businesses such as TOMS shoes, Hotels.com, Saks Fifth Avenue, H&M, Urban Decay and Kiel’s, etc.
We believe in complete transparency, informing employees about all areas of the business, from operational costs to sales earnings, in order to keep everyone in the know and working toward the same goal. We’re passionate about building awesome culture and our mission statement is to help cool companies grow.