We are looking for a talented person with an analytical mindset who will be both technically adept and have sound business judgment.
- Background in Finance or Economics is a must (familiarity with engineering and/or psychology would be an advantage).
- Excellent knowledge of the capital market universe, key players.
- Strong written communication skills in English.
- Unmatched attention to detail and strong work ethic.
- Be a tech-savvy individual, with an entrepreneurial mindset, passionate about capital markets.
- Self-organized, independent, accustomed to high workload.
Nice to have:
- Prior experience in investments/consulting/market analysis will be a plus.
- Previous analytical publications in media.
In the cover letter, please include the links where we can learn more about you: Linkedin, Facebook, Medium, other publications, etc.
- Be comfortable with conducting research and identifying external data sources to interpret the capital market trends to provide insights.
- Understand and validate long horizon industry direction, technological evolution (blockchain), competition pipeline, demand drivers, and other performance metrics.
- Use your analytical skills and creativity to develop innovative approaches to capital market research.
- Convert findings and interpret data into clear and understandable reports and presentations to stakeholders.
- Provide compelling information & reports for publications in top-tier media outlets (Coindesk, Cointelegraph, Valuewalk, VentureBeat, etc.)
- Collaborative culture and coworkers who enjoy learning and solving big problems;
- Flexible working schedule with competitive base compensation;
- Comfortable office with free private parking;
- Fast-paced startup atmosphere with no bureaucracy and hierarchy.
About Kepler Finance (kepler.finance)
Free global database of active blockchain businesses, funding rounds, teams and digital securities.
Kepler Finance was founded by a team of experienced investment professionals from TaaS — a first tokenized closed-end crypto hedge fund dedicated to blockchain assets. Till now, TaaS has participated in over 35 deals carefully selected out of 1,000 screened projects.
Since DLT* Markets have been in a nascent stage and market infrastructure has been largely immature, the TaaS team started Kepler Finance. By providing customer-centric solutions to the growing community of blockchain investors, we hope to bring investments into DLT Markets and Digital Assets into the mainstream.