- Previous experience in similar positions (2 years minimum).
- English skills — at least upper-intermediate.
- Strong time management and multi-tasking skills.
- Pleasant personality/should foster a team environment.
- Experience in working with documents.
- Experience in solving issues with office landlord representatives.
- Ability to work independently and under stress.
- Responsible, well-organized, broad-minded.
- Welcome visitors/guests, provide access to the office, handle telephone calls.
- Snail mail, express courier services: sending/receiving of correspondence/parcels, distribution.
- Manage daily tasks for the CEO.
- Organize/coordinate all aspects of business travel (inclusive of flights, accommodations, etc.).
- Help with organizing company events and/or conferences.
- Extensive calendar management (scheduling and coordinating meetings/calls).
- Prepare reports and financial data.
- Information, documents support of newcomers.
- Office procurement.
- Interesting and challenging work in the team of professionals.
- 24-day paid vacation, 100% paid sick leave.
- Competitive salary.
- Medical insurance.
- Comfortable office in a genuine IT hub.
If you are interested, please, send your CV with salary expectations.
We assist product IT companies in opening R&D office and further support it from an operational standpoint. Our clients: Grammarly, People.ai, Wargaming, Huawei, Tonic Health and others.