- At least a year of experience in customer service or account management.
- Advanced/Fluent English.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and multitasking abilities.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to take initiative and adapt.
- BA Degree in business or any relevant field.
- Build strong relationships with our clients to understand their needs and ensure their success.
- Serve as the main point of contact and liaison between clients and the rest of the team.
- Empower customers to connect their goals and challenges with the solution.
- Take ownership of new accounts and manage their onboarding.
- Lead online webinars, consultations, and one-on-one demos to educate customers on the features of our product.
- Stay in touch with clients to ensure that they’re realizing the full potential.
- Medical insurance.
- Extra bonuses for Educational/Sports Courses.
- Ability to grow as a Meet-up speaker.
- Different kinds of corporate parties.
- Interesting and challenging work in a dynamically developing company.
- Professional development opportunities.
- Modern and comfortable office with billiard room, game room, perfect location in Gulliver, in the center of Kyiv.
Monday.com creates a team management solution to connect people to workplace processes, for companies of all sizes, across any industry. They don’t just make a tool that works, they make a tool that people love to use. Today, our client creates the go-to workplace tool for over 40,000 teams around the world who are now more engaged, more collaborative, and more on top of their work than ever before.