- Master’s Degree in Law (specialization in the International Law is a plus).
- 3+ years of relevant experience.
- Prior experience in legal support for holding companies, experience in the IT industry, experience of close cooperation with Compliance and Finance functions would be an advantage.
- Written and spoken English (upper-intermediate is the minimum).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Loyalty, proactiveness, attention to details, strategic thinking, responsibility.
- Incorporation of companies, including foreign jurisdictions; managing relations and communication with external legal advisors, agents, corporate administrators.
- Proactive participation in corporate structuring and risk management.
- Responding to compliance requests from banks, payment systems, authorities.
- Preparing, reviewing, revising investment agreements, commercial contracts, agreements with contractors and other documentation.
- Doing legal due diligence for investment deals, participating in terms negotiation and deal structuring.
- Advising portfolio companies on legal matters; Identifying and managing legal and compliance risks.
- Participation in the development and implementation of internal corporate policies.
- Managing and ensuring consistent development of junior legal staff.
- Career development opportunity in the IT industry.
- Flexible schedule (starting at 8 or 10 am, 8-hour workday).
- Social package.
- Fruit days in the office.
- Paid seminars and conferences.
- Various benefits and bonuses.
- Free parking.
- Friendly staff and corporate events.
- International client cooperation.
- Comfortable and quiet workplace.
- In-house entertainment: gaming console, ping-pong, soccer games.
About Digital Future (digital-future.org)
We are a managing company for a family office, also doing venture investments, M&A, and administering a growing group of international IT businesses.