We are looking for an experienced Chief Operating Officer to oversee our company’s ongoing operations and procedures. You’ll have to maintain control of diverse business operations, so we expect you to be an experienced and efficient leader.
- Previous sound experience in international legal/corporate services/tax consulting environment.
- Experience of managing companies with foreign subsidiaries.
- Understanding of taxation and regulations in different jurisdictions.
- Financial literacy.
- English proficiency is a must.
- Proactive individual experienced in strategic planning and business development.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, growth-oriented global or regional organization.
- Oversee daily operations of the company and keep the CEO apprised of significant changes/ events.
- Create operations strategy and policies, and ensure the business operates within the company’s mission statement.
- Evaluate regularly the efficiency of business procedures according to organizational objectives and apply improvements.
- Manage legal process of the company and provide legal advice and support to the management team.
- Draft, review, negotiate and administer legal and transactional documents.
- Keep founders updated regarding legislation changes, new laws and regulations related to the company.
- Liaise and manage relationships with contractors, external lawyers, financiers, bankers, etc.
- Unique working environment where you work directly with cryptocurrency markets.
- Competitive salary and professional growth.
- Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities.
- Work with open-minded management and friendly team of enthusiasts.
About TaaS (taas.fund)
A last-generation closed-end fund that utilizes Ethereum blockchain and Cryptographic Audit technology to offer real-time portfolio transparency. TaaS is backed by a team of experts across financial and venture capital industries.