- Proven experience (3+ years) as marketing specialist or similar role.
- Thorough understanding of marketing elements (including traditional and digital marketing such as SEO/Social media etc.) and market research methods.
- Demonstrable experience in marketing data analytics and tools.
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office, marketing software (Adobe Creative Suite & CRM) and applications (Web analytics, Google Adwords etc.).
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS and web development tools (e.g. Dreamweaver) desired.
- Well-organized and detail oriented.
- Exceptional communication and writing skills.
- Commercial awareness partnered with a creative mind.
- BSc/BA in marketing, communications or equivalent.
- Experience in fintech and blockchain/cryptocurrencies projects is a plus.
x100lab is looking for a seasoned professional to fill the role of CMO in one of our portfolio companies, a web service for premium clients helping them to buy and securely save cryptocurrencies. Project CMO will be responsible for executing effective marketing strategies, assisting with campaign development, analyzing the effectiveness of each campaign and developing our lead generation programs. The successful candidate will play an integral role in building and engaging project customer base, working with product owner on value proposition and creating effective strategies that will promote the long-term growth.
- Conduct market research to find answers about consumer requirements, habits and trends, pricing, competitor offerings, value proposition, product specifications.
- Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns.
- Develop marketing strategies for the project.
- Assist in outbound or inbound marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas (content development and optimization, advertising, events planning etc.).
- Liaise with external vendors to execute promotional events and campaigns.
- Collaborate with marketing and other professionals to coordinate brand awareness and marketing efforts.
- Plan and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels (social media, e-mail, etc.).
- Analyze data to determine campaign efficiency (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.).
- Develop and communicate marketing plans, campaign results and project recommendations to management team.
- Challenging tasks.
- Opportunities for professional growth.
- You will play an integral role in identifying new development and business opportunities.
- You will be a part of the professional and highly motivated team.
- Competitive salary with regular reviews.
Starting from $3000.
About X100lab (x100lab.com)
A hands-on program designed to advance startups and scaleups in Fintech and Logistics supported by E100 Group, an international technology company developing a payment processing system for the fuel industry having offices in 13 countries.
x100lab is looking for a seasoned professional to fill the role of CMO in one of our portfolio companies, a web service for premium clients helping them to buy and securely save cryptocurrencies.
ПРИЙОМ ЗАЯВОК ЗАКРИТО