- At least 2 years of experience in working in the field of communication or marketing.
- Experience in writing articles, posts or news for the website, running public social media accounts, conducting and ordering marketing materials, conducting market research.
- Strong writing, editing, proofreading, layout and design skills are essential, including the ability to present concepts verbally.
- Ability to analyze, structure and present information.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Ability to identify target audiences, key messages and channels, style to present information.
- Knowledge and understanding of different content management systems, an experience of online projects implementation and work with web-developers.
- Upper-intermediate English, excellent writing skills in both English and Ukrainian.
- Ability to build, lead and manage the team.
- Proactive value-based attitude.
- Develop and implement external and internal communication strategy.
- Create and support positive reputation in the media, among customers, partners and the public.
- Represent company at events, serve as the spokesperson to the media and the general public.
- Design, build and maintain company’s social media presence.
- Content management within different online systems and support of online assets.
- Event management: delivering events on time and within budget, managing internal team and suppliers.
- Issuing press releases, arranging interviews, and compiling press kits.
- Coordinate communication team of projects.
- Maintain internal communication.
We are open for you to shape the job and bring new ideas to our team and to our strategy. You will be joining a 12-strong team based in a small but (we think) nice office in Lviv. You will report directly to the Managing Director and will closely collaborate with the team.
Integrity and adherence to high professional standards are values of high importance to us and, honestly, especially hard in often morally and professionally deformed environment Ukraine currently has.
The job is based in Lviv, with quite some traveling in Ukraine and EU involved. The Communication Manager will be supported by a Communication Assistant (to be recruited jointly) and will closely work with programmers and project managers at PPV Knowledge Networks.
About PPV Knowledge Networks (ppv.net.ua)
An economic development agency developing businesses and business ecosystems. The agency was established in 2008. We are based in Lviv (Western Ukraine). We are delivering local and regional cross-sector economic development projects. We collaborate with business, local authorities and international organizations. Our focus areas are green economy and creative economy. We have over 50 implemented projects in our portfolio.
PPV Knowledge Networks is an EBRD business support center as part of EU4Business program.
ПРИЙОМ ЗАЯВОК ЗАКРИТО