The Ideal Candidate:
- Likes Games. You are familiar with the industry and know what games are popular right now.
- Social Media Savvy. You are active on every social platform. You can explain how each platform is different from each other. You think about things in cleverly short social-post statements and hashtags and your friends are jealous of your Instagram.
- Opinionated. You have an opinion on which brands are killing it with their social media efforts and who is failing and can articulate why.
- Creative. You know how to tell a story with personality in a limited number of characters and can a key visual. You have excellent writing skills and have even dabbled in photo and video editing to get to the right post.
- Observant. You never miss a beat on anything that goes on around you. You have always had a knack for reading people and understanding the context of situations.
- Self-Motivated. You are confident and never shy away from a challenge. You work well with teams and direction, but know how to adapt and figure out how to solve problems on your own as well.
- Good Writer. You can write something that sounds not as miserable as this job posting.
- Proficient in English.
- Prior experience in creating and managing social content across all major social platforms.
- Prior experience in social media and community management.
- Assist with creation, conception and presentation of social media strategy and integrated marketing campaigns.
- Lead the development and ongoing management of editorial calendars for a brand.
- Manage all social content through the entire cycle from brief to scheduling to publishing.
- Moderate all community interaction with published content responding in a timely manner and escalating when appropriate.
- Monitor all community activity to keep a pulse on overall interests and sentiment. Be the go-to expert for any and all things community for the cross-functional team you work with.
- Partner with analytics team for all performance reporting to provide context and insight to performance reports against pre-defined KPIs.
- Be the go-to expert for all things social media (platforms, etc) and social influencer.
- Partner with cross-functional teams for larger integrated campaigns. Be the voice of the community and help them think about things from a social-first perspective.
- Creative freedom.
- Work remotely or from an office in Kyiv.
- Practice English.
- Fun project and industry (yay, games!).
- Founded by Silicon Valley entrepreneur.
About GameTree (gametree.me)
A new app that helps gamers to find people to play with. We match gamers based on similar tastes in games (for all platforms) and personality.
ПРИЙОМ ЗАЯВОК ЗАКРИТО