To apply please pass the short online test, send your CV and salary expectations.
Our ideal candidate is a self-starter and result-oriented professional who is proactively searching for new opportunities and solutions. This is a remote position with a flexible schedule. Note that Fluent English is an absolute must for this position.
- 2+ marketing background in IT product company.
- English level — fluent.
- Experience creating all types of content — blog posts, whitepapers, emails, website content.
- Superb written communication and copywriting skills.
- Knowledge of the methods and means available to create B2B content across a variety of media.
- Expertise and proven results in community management.
- Prior experience with social monitoring (listening) tools.
- Hands-on experience with analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Yandex Webvisor.
- Attention to details and ability to multitask.
- A dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions.
- Writing and editing copy for articles, emails, website, and social media.
- Publishing content on our channels as needed.
- Content ideas generation and development.
- Monitor discussions, resource postings and identify content trends within the community. Alert appropriate team members as new content trends arise.
- Develop and implement a community engagement strategy and budget based on best practices to increase engagement.
- Manage freelancers involved in community management.
- Seed content to promote our product across social media platforms.
- Monitor social media discussions.
- Conduct social listening analysis.
- Stay up to date on social listening and content trends.
- Competitive compensation.
- Work in a young, ambitious and professional team.
- Full-time remote job.
- Flexible schedule.
- Interesting tasks and rapid professional development in a dynamic IT company.
We are a technology startup based in Vancouver, BC, Canada, with international IT team who built a technology platform iGMS — vacation rental management software — for hosts around the world.