- Candidate is an exceptional writer/editor.
- Perfect English writing skills.
- Self-starter, with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Highly organized, with a strong attention to detail.
- Familiar with Account Based Marketing Techniques.
- Familiar with Data Science, machine learning, and predictive analytics is a plus.
- Collaborates to develop, value propositions, and content strategy.
- Demonstrates the ability to develop new topics, research, and find a unique spin on existing topics.
- Targeted email marketing experience is a plus, but is not a requirement.
- Develop content for various pieces of marketing collateral including targeted cold emails, etc. for various highly targeted audiences.
- Assist with editing various marketing and non-marketing documents.
- Analyze email performance.
- Develop an Email content repository for Sales teams.
- Homie and well-designed office. No corporate nonsense.
- Lunch and dinner catered every day. You have no idea how much this helps.
- Board games, books, music instruments, yoga. Work hard — play hard
- Corporate team building and different activities. We socialize. A lot.
About DataRobot (datarobot.com)
A predictive analytics platform that enables the AI-driven enterprise by means of Automated Machine Learning. Our customers include many Fortune 500 companies, spanning major industries – banking, insurance, fintech, and more.
We are looking for exceptional candidates to join our agile team of young and ambitious people. You will get an opportunity to work with some of the world’s brightest analytical minds and embrace AI in your daily workflow.
ПРИЙОМ ЗАЯВОК ЗАКРИТО