- Detail-oriented, analytical, and results-driven person.
- Ability to multitask, organize and manage your work time effectively.
- Upper-intermediate in English.
- Preferred: basic knowledge of HTML.
- Publish courses (website posts and emails) out of ready-made content.
- Make changes to emails and website posts when it’s needed.
Research: search for relevant sources, books, and pictures for courses.
Analytics: collect and analyze statistics on courses.
- Competitive salary.
- Professional growth within a friendly and small team.
- The chance of a lifetime to work in an international startup.
10 000 uah.
About Highbrow (gohighbrow.com)
A learning platform with more than 350,000 students that brings bite-sized courses straight to people’s inboxes every morning. We aim to help people make learning an everyday habit.