- Advanced English, other languages will be a plus.
- Journalism Degree preferable.
- Antiplagiarism Programs.
- Knowledge of basic HTML, WordPress will be a big plus.
- Basic SEO knowledge will be a plus.
- Managing content of company project websites.
- Composing landing pages (thinking pages’ look and feel through, delivering content, working with the designer on visuals).
- Writing blog posts for company project website.
- Create content for marketing needs (newsletters, announcements, press releases, products descriptions etc).
- SEO copywriting (updating existing texts according to SEO strategy, creating new articles if needed).
- Creating technical instructions and software tutorials.
- Managing the team of freelance writers, including team supervision, as well as search and selection of new freelance writers.
- To write the best and most interesting content in any niche. To identify areas for content improvement and optimization.
- Ability to work with the complex project, CAREFULLY considering all the fine details, which affect the relevance of a website.
- Ability to identify the target audience and create extremely highly targeted content on the website.
- Ability to work with WordPress websites, editing and adding content on them.
- Competitive compensation based on experience and skills.
- Opportunities for professional development.
- Paid vacation (24 calendar days) and sick leave.
- Comfortable working schedule.
- Young creative & engaged team.
About BOOMERS Group (boomersgroup.com)
We are a team of young and engaged people with incredible projects and challenges that we overcome together on the global IT market. Our products as mobile and web development are used by clients all around the world. Our competitors are the fastest growing U.S. companies.
ПРИЙОМ ЗАЯВОК ЗАКРИТО