- Be a creative person.
- Strong English skills are must have (both written and spoken; Fluent or Advanced).
- Proactive, with excellent communication skills.
- High-level research and analytical skills (like Dora The Explorer but even better).
- Interest in latest marketing trends and strategies.
- Ability to take on new challenges as needed, work independently and strong time management skills.
- Experience in PR/Journalism/Media Communications, building corporate social media accounts and professional video/design work are all assets.
- Plan and manage an editorial calendar.
- Work in collaboration with colleagues from Petcube to create, edit and publish content for Petcube content platforms.
- Research and generate new funny, catchy, trendy, and viral content ideas.
- Work on developing social media accounts.
- Collect and analyze performance data across channels.
- Communicate and build partnerships with the editors of different platforms, opinion leaders, influencers, etc.
- Constantly research and educate yourself about marketing best practices and competitive trends
- A multicultural work environment with communication between Kyiv, San Francisco, and Shenzhen offices.
- A team of 60+ professionals and 20+ pets all of whom you will be excited to see every time you come to the office.
- A demanding and satisfying startup environment that facilitates rapid personal growth, fueled by a fusion of Silicon Valley Engineering culture and founding team’s work ethics.
- Flexible Hours — people expected to be in the office for certain hours every day, but no one counts your time and never will. We only work with people who are excited and take pride in the work they do.
- New gear. We provide you with all the equipment you need to work comfortably and efficiently, from new laptops to standing desks.
This is a paid internship opportunity. We also offer a flexible schedule so you can combine this position with studying.
About Petcube (petcube.com)
We are reimagining pet care! An exceptional opportunity to join a revenue-generating startup building a Mobile App, Community, and Consumer Electronics Hardware combination to serve the $60B+ Pet Care market.
We make a practical and highly entertaining product for hundreds of millions of committed and loving pet owners. Our product has been critically acclaimed by a number of publications, including The Wall Street Journal, Wired, Forbes, Fast Company, ABC News, Business Insider, TechCrunch, BBC, and others. You will be joining a growing organization with enormous potential. In addition to an equity stake, this is an opportunity to do some social good, improve animal welfare and be a part of an international team building the next great Consumer Electronics brand.