- 1-year experience in the role of the writer, followed by advanced English proficiency and true love for storytelling.
- Strong research, interviewing and outreaching skills. It should be really easy for you to make a target list of five people we should interview on the Competera blog, handle the outreach, and set up Skype calls to record the Q&A.
- Adaptability. You’re going easy on critics and can think different and rewrite the rules for how a B2B company does marketing.
- Time management skills. You’re good at managing an editorial calendar and have a tight process for planning future content.
- News & Trends. Our take on what’s new in the world of Retail and important to businesses and executives.
- Original Research. We are lucky to have loads of original data that we can and should be publishing and writing about regularly.
- Interviews. We want to treat the Competera blog like a publication or a media company, not just a blog. We are hitting to road to do interviews with top retail leaders or taking inspiration and materials available on the topic.
- Tactical Content. We also work closely with the product marketing team to give our audience the tactical sales and marketing and Competera-related content they need to get the most out of Competera.
This role is about:
- Following the principles above throughout the process of the content production.
- Working closely with product and customer-facing teams to dive deep into studying the product and its impact on clients businesses.
- Interviewing the client representatives with the view of producing customer-driven content: use cases, case studies, white papers.
- Meaningful work in an agile marketing team, followed by continuous professional growth and feedback.
- Fair payout with regular performance-based reviews.
- Want to learn? Competera loves that and is eager to cover 60% of your training/courses fee.
- Working hours that adapt to your biorhythm + remote work days.
- Pet-friendly office in a 10-minute walk from Lukyanivska subway station.
- Paid vacation (20 business days) and sick leaves.
- Paid balanced lunches and a kitchen fully-stocked with fruits & snacks.
- Corporate and sports events: we climb mountains, run marathons and simply have fun.
A Ukrainian IT-product company, founded in 2014. We believe in the power of data-driven decision, so we have developed several successful SaaS for e-commerce and online retailers.
Our products are Competitive Data and Price Optimization platforms, that help our clients to make decisions and be competitive on the market. Our clients are top players of e-commerce market all over the world: OBI, Deloitte, Acer, LG, Watsons, Foxtrot etc.