If you have a proven track record of content examples that increase engagement and drives sales, and if you possess a high level of creativity, as well as the ability to use data-driven insights, feel free to apply to us.
- Native/Fluent English both spoken and written.
- High level of creativity and accuracy.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to produce 2 content pieces per day.
- Experience in content marketing.
- SEO basic knowledge.
- Google analytics basic knowledge.
- Previous usage of anti-plagiarism tools.
This role includes creating compelling blog posts, white papers, product descriptions, social media content and PR copies.
- Create content marketing campaigns to drive sales/leads and subscribers.
- Follow SEO requirements set by SEO specialist to drive more traffic.
- Produce various content such as blog posts, landing pages, social media posts, PR articles, blogs and white papers.
- Actively manage and promote our blogs.
- Edit content produced by other members of the team.
- Analyze content marketing metrics and makes changes as needed.
- An ability to work independently.
- A life-changing professional experience in an innovative blockchain company.
- Competitive salary and flexible working hours.
- Work with open-minded management and friendly team of enthusiasts.
- Professional development opportunities.
About TaaS (taas.fund)
A last-generation closed-end fund that utilizes Ethereum blockchain and Cryptographic Audit technology to offer real-time portfolio transparency. Based out of Kiev, Ukraine, TaaS is backed by a team of experts across financial and venture capital industries.