- University graduate (English philology/English-Ukrainian translation/Journalism/Media Communications majors – preferably).
- Strong English, both written and spoken (Advanced).
- Good presentation, communication and organization skills.
- Ability to easily get acquainted with company product and other software.
- Research and analytical skills.
- Creativity, desire and love of writing articles, stories, summaries, etc.
- Attentive to details.
- Good teamwork member.
- Constantly research and educate yourself about software documentation industry.
- Contribute to company content marketing strategy (generate new articles ideas, write articles, stories, create a promotion plan, etc.).
- Publish & distribute the content through various online channels.
- Communicate and build partnerships with the editors of different platforms, journalists opinion leaders, influencers, etc.
- Analyze online media and generate ideas for potential publications.
- Monitor the trends and news in specific fields (technology, startup culture, documentation, productivity, etc.).
- Gather information from potential customers to contribute to marketing activities.
- Track the metrics and set smart goals.
- Marketing experience and achievement in growth hacking a young IT start-up.
- Opportunity to work with high-profile customers (Microsoft, AutoDesk, Richter, Deloitte, Hershey’s and other famous companies).
- Small and friendly team in Lviv.
- Comfortable office in the downtown.
- Competitive salary & career growth opportunities.
- Extra bonuses for successful work.
- Trial period is 1 month.
About StepShot (stepshot.net)
A young IT product start-up which provides a solution for creating step-by-step screenshot-based documentation. The co-founders of the company have participated in an Estonian accelerator for start-ups in the beginning of 2016. We have a friendly team of 14 people who understand that success of the venture depends on each and everyone. We can give you the opportunity of a primary responsibility of what you do and how you manage yourself, as long as you produce the results. This will also be a great IT start-up work experience as compared to the replete outsourcing industry.