- Strong analytical skills, ability to process and structure large volumes of complex information.
- Good written and spoken English.
- Interest in (and ability to write about) geek stuff, software development, software testing, trends in the software outsourcing industry, and company achievements.
- Experience in writing articles.
- Ability to build readable texts with a good logical flow.
- Solid understanding of how SEM and SEO work, experience with keyword research.
- A sense of humor :).
- Content research for our blogs.
- Content writing.
- Brainstorming and implementation of ideas for content marketing.
- Maintenance and continuous improvement of the content of the corporate website and marketing materials.
- Run a corporate blog, manage external publications, PR distribution, infographics.
- Weekly work breakdown: 70% researching topics and writing content, 15% polishing written pieces of other employees, 15% tweaking websites text based on conversion rates and user flow.
- Good compensation package.
- Comfortable office in central Kyiv.
- Democratic management style.
- Comfortable working schedule.
- Zero bureaucracy.
- Opportunities for self-realization and professional growth.
- Corporate events and activities.
- Professional seminars and training.
About AgileEngine (agileengine.com)
We are a nearshore software development company with more than 15 years of experience in our business niche. Our clients are top-tier tech brands and VC-backed startups from the US and Western Europe.
Today, we are looking for an analytical person who can help us create and publish meaningful blog posts about the things we do. Our ideal candidate knows how to tell valuable insights from information noise and turn these insights into well-structured texts.