- Fluent English with impeccable grammar.
- 2-3 years experience as a marketing copywriter.
- Strong understanding of copywriting best practices.
- Familiarity with digital marketing channels and strategies.
- Ability to prioritize and organize a number of concurrent projects under pressure.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Develop creative copy to support sales and marketing materials including, but not limited to: site copy, landing pages, ads, blog and social media posts.
- Write SEO-optimized content for our target audiences.
- Partner with our designers to find and use visual assets to support your copy.
- Work in product-oriented teams with developers, product marketers, and designers.
- Source new ideas for your copy by studying the product, target audiences, and competitor activities.
- Track results and learn from them; review campaign performance to help you write better copy the next time.
- Document what works and what doesn’t, form hypotheses and test them, do research, and review data.
- Great team.
- Excellent medical insurance.
- Office gym.
- 20 paid vacation days.
- Equipment of your choice.
- Sunny, spacious office.
- 2 anti-stress cats.
- Lots of opportunities for education and development within the company.
About MacPaw (macpaw.com)
A team of like-minded techies, who live in the heart of Ukraine and create apps loved by users everywhere. If you are as passionate about making good products, we’ll be thrilled to have you on board. Check out below to see if we’re hiring someone who sounds like you.
We value happiness and satisfaction above all, so we try our best to enjoy full comfort at work. You’ll have no fixed hours or task overloads here. Creativity, inspiration, solidarity — that’s what MacPaw is about.