The European IT company SDK.finance is hiring a CRM-specialist with personal assistant responsibilities.
- Fluent English.
- Ability to work with great deal of information.
- Ability to structure and perform information.
- Ability to set apart and memorize details.
- Work experience with spreadsheets, databases, CRM.
- Perseverance, no fear of routine work.
- Logical thinking.
- Attention to details.
- Management of Company’s databases: search & update information on CRM.
- E-mail communications with Company’s contacts (campaigns & day-to-day).
- Personal assistant responsibilities: appointment of meetings for company’s management.
- Invaluable work experience at the best startup of the year.
- Young & talented team.
- Stable and long-term employment.
- Competitive salary.
- Office location: in the heart of the city, close to “Maidan” metro station.
- Working hours: from 10 am to 7 pm.
10 000 uah
About SDK.finance (sdk.finance)
Our company specializes in financial software development for banks and financial institutions. SDK.finance was awarded as the Best FinTech Startup of the year according to CESAwards’2015.
Currently we are looking for a CRM-specialist to be based in our Kiev office. Job duties are assigned to work with the contacts in Europe, Americas and other English-speaking countries.
ПРИЙОМ ЗАЯВОК ЗАКРИТО