- Work experience — 1+ years.
- You are fluent in English (both speaking and writing).
- You have an experience in communication with international customers (voice &/or email).
- You can bring new and creative ways of initiating conversations that uncover opportunities with new customers (be willing to research and be self-organized).
- You are empathetic to customers, a good listener and driven by providing the best answers to our potential and current users.
A big plus:
- You have experience working in customer-facing roles within the SaaS industry.
- You have a degree in Applied Linguistics and English.
- Foster positive relationships with our customers as their primary point of contact.
- Conduct needs assessment calls with specific prospects.
- Schedule and conduct online product demonstrations.
- Provide proactive support and follow up with customers and prospects.
- Become an expert in the features and benefits of ActivityTimeline product.
- Help clients implement services and plan projects effectively.
- Identify upselling and cross-selling opportunities.
- «No politics» policy. Communicate directly with others, not through others. Nobody at Reliex is unreachable because of their title or their position in the organization. All doors are always open.
- Competitive salary in a fast-growing product company.
- Comfortable workplace in a spacious office in Lviv.
- 3 calendar weeks (or 15 working days) of paid vacation for each employee per year.
- Various snacks and fresh fruits within the office.
About Reliex (reliex.com)
A software solution company that provides JIRA tools and add-ons for managing teams and organizing their workflows in a most productive way.
We started our way in 2011 and since then have successfully launched three products: Activity Timeline, Find Duplicates and Email Notifications Digest. Our products are already used by large and well known international companies with 1000+ employees.