- English Literacy (written and spoken).
- Strong communication & negotiation skills.
- Great fast-learning and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent multitasking and organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to explain complex concepts concisely.
As a plus:
- Previous experience in a troubleshooting environment.
- Completing customer support courses/trainings.
- Technical background or basic IT education.
A great opportunity to start a career in Customer Service in a dynamic and fast-paced blockchain product company.
We are looking for proactive and people-oriented individuals with excellent troubleshooting skills. The key role is to ensure high quality of customer service and help our clients get the best customer experience.
- Provide customer support via chat, tickets and phone.
- Consult clients about service, features, payment options etc.
- Deliver guidance to on-boarding operations for understanding and complying with KYC requirements.
- Resolve customers’ issues with the service, engage relevant team members, as necessary.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
- Ensure that each customer receives outstanding service by providing a friendly environment.
- No night shifts, cold calling or sales.
This is a paid part-time internship that lasts for 3 months. After completing it successfully, you will be offered a Customer Service Representative position at our company.
- Personal and professional growth opportunities in a leading blockchain company;
- Competitive salary and challenging tasks;
- Paid vacation and sick leaves;
- Fun events for the team, friends, and family.
About TaaS (taas.fund)
We are an investment fund dedicated to blockchain wealth management.
Our product arm — Kepler Technologies — creates customer-centric trading, portfolio management, and business intelligence solutions that mainstream investments into Blockchain market and drive long-lasting adoption.
ПРИЙОМ ЗАЯВОК ЗАКРИТО