We are looking for proactive and people-oriented individuals with excellent troubleshooting skills.
The key role is to ensure high quality of customer service and help our clients get the best customer experience. We expect you to become an encyclopedia of knowledge about how our products work and what are the benefits for our users.
Skills and qualifications:
- English Literacy (written and spoken).
- Strong communication & negotiation skills.
- Great fast-learning and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent multitasking and organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to explain complex concepts concisely.
Nice to have:
- Previous experience in a troubleshooting environment.
- Completing customer support courses/trainings.
- Technical background or basic IT education.
- Provide customer support via chat, tickets and phone.
- Consult clients about service, features, payment options etc.
- Deliver guidance to on-boarding operations for understanding and complying with KYC requirements.
- Resolve customers’ issues with the service, engage relevant team members, as necessary.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
- Ensure that each customer receives outstanding service by providing a friendly environment.
- Communicate clearly in writing to both technical and non-technical people.
- Analyze and assess customers’ needs.
- Deliver information about benefits of the products to turn potential customers into paid ones.
- Develop the knowledge base (FAQ, etc.)
- Work directly with product teams to identify current issues and help to find user-friendly solutions.
- No night shifts, cold calling or sales.
- Personal and professional growth opportunities in a leading blockchain company.
- Competitive salary and challenging tasks.
- Paid vacation and sick leaves.
- Fun events for the team, friends, and family.
About TaaS (taas.fund)
The company operates where blockchain and the financial markets meet. We are experienced in both — we run the world’s first closed-end fund on Ethereum blockchain.
Having recently incorporated a blockchain product company Kepler Technologies, we are expanding rapidly and welcome the brightest talents to join our team.
ПРИЙОМ ЗАЯВОК ЗАКРИТО