- Excellent communications skills, professional written English, Russian and Ukrainian.
- Basic social media / online marketing expereince.
- Ability to multi-task organize and manage your worktime effectively.
Nice to have:
- Experience with analytical tools (Google Analytics etc).
- Experience with customer support.
You will be working under the supervision of the LeadScanr Product/Marketing Manager. This job is extremely interesting because you will be wearing multiple hats and learning many aspects of the IT product development, including customer support, marketing and product quality.
As a primary LeadScanr user contact point, you will be responsible for:
- Interact with LeadScanr users via chat and email, answer their technical questions, solve their problems and help them get the best results from LeadScanr.
- Gather and analyse their feedback, make it systematic and derive product improvement ideas.
- Analyse quality of the leads that LeadScanr provides to the users.
- Assist Marketing Manager to execute online marketing activities.
- Apply behavioral analytical tools (Mixpanel, Kissmetrics, Intercom) to gather insights on users’ behaviour and conversions.
- Fair compensation of your professional skills.
- Great office in the center of Kiev with panoramic views and cookies :).
- Extremely interesting innovative product (one of the first in the world of its kind).
- Ability to learn many skills related to IT product development from experienced managers.
- Great team with friendly culture.
- Bonuses for books you read, and your professional development.
According to the interview results.
About LeadScanr (leadscanr.com)
One of the first in the world social lead generation services, targeting international English-speaking markets. We help freelancers find new clients in Twitter, fast and easy.
ПРИЙОМ ЗАЯВОК ЗАКРИТО