- 1-3 year track record of delighting customers in a support, sales or success role.
- Awareness for customer context and a keen ability to empathize with their needs.
- A strategic, consulting mindset to understand the client’s needs before, during, and after their events.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
- Experience running online demos will be a huge plus.
- Ability to leverage resources within the company to get to right answers and achieve resolution through personal leadership.
- Passion for developing career in a start-up environment, working in a global multi-cultural organization.
- Must have created a mobile event app using Attendify (seriously, sign up on attendify.com, it’s free).
- Become a trusted advisor to our customers and help manage every aspect of the post-sales relationship.
- Manage a portfolio of hundreds of customers with diverse needs, requirements and levels of technological sophistication.
- Proactively monitor customer activity and provide insights to clients to improve outcomes.
- Identify high potential clients and help drive the upsell process.
- Be the customer’s voice internally and provide feedback on how we can better serve their needs.
- Maintain a deep understanding of Attendify’s product and advocate the most relevant features/functionality for specific customer needs.
We’re looking for someone who is self-driven, loves interacting with people, and has a strong propensity for customer oriented thinking.
As a Customer Success Manager (CSM) you will help onboard new customers, ensure they’re taking advantage of everything our product has to offer, and help them run amazing events! Our CSMs are responsible for the entire post-sales lifecycle including reducing churn, surfacing upsell opportunities, and ensuring complete client satisfaction.
- Dynamic work environment where you can be part of creating a new product.
- Competitive reward & career growth opportunities based on experience.
- Education: library, covered courses and lectures, English classes with a native speaker.
- Additional benefits: lunches, fruits, equipment, medical insurance and parking.
- Great office located in central Kyiv.
About Attendify (attendify.com)
An event technology company. Our core product is a mobile event app used at conferences, exhibitions, corporate meetings and other events. Attendify in numbers: 70+ team members worldwide operating as a united team; 11K+ events served all time; 2.5K+ clients, among them Google, Facebook, Bloomberg, PepsiCo, and UEFA. Top-5 markets: the US, Canada, UK, Germany, and Australia.
ПРИЙОМ ЗАЯВОК ЗАКРИТО