- Upper-intermediate/Advanced English level (written and spoken).
- Understanding of IT terminology.
Would be a plus:
- Strong technical background (Basic IT education will be a plus).
- Experienced user in PC based computer systems or junior administrator (MacOS preferable).
- Experienced user in bug tracking systems (Jira, etc.).
- Provide timely technical support to our customers as 1 and 2 level of support on phone, chat, email.
- Ensure best quality of the service provided for our neighbors.
- Collaborate with development team on issues escalation.
- Working for one of the top product companies in the world — Ring.com.
- Opportunity to influence the products quality.
- Challenging tasks.
- Salary above the market offer.
- PE accounting and support.
- Paid vacation of 18 business days annually, paid holidays according to Ukrainian legislation.
- Social package, including gym membership compensation, medical insurance.
- Free meals, fruits and sweets.
- Educational possibilities, knowledge hub and free English classes.
- Career plan, professional growth and quarterly performance reviews.
- Shift work: 2/2.
About Ring Ukraine (ringlabskiev.com)
We are a hardcore research and product development company hungry to build the next generation of smart home security products.
Our research organization is focused on applying AI, machine learning, computer vision and intellectual data analysis technology for Ring products.
Our product teams cover all aspects of SW development and QA of Ring products and solutions. We are in charge of firmware, hardware, mobile applications and backend development. Our deliverables should meet highest quality standards because Ring products are used by millions of customers around the world.