- 1 + year of Customer Service experience.
- Advanced English is a must.
- Conflict management skills and maintain a professional composure.
- Strong desire to be part of a team achieving personal and company goals.
- You have a passion for helping customers.
- You are attentive to details and have strong communication approach.
- Eager to constantly learn and improve personal skills.
- Manage incoming customer inquiries.
- Troubleshoot and resolve customer issues within defined SLAs.
- Seek for the best solution to address customer needs.
- Provide forehanded interactions between customers and different departments in Competera.
- Operate with Jira Service Desk, Intercom, Jenkins.
- Educate customers about Competera product.
- Support Knowledge Base.
- Meaningful work in the agile support team, followed by continuous professional growth and feedback.
- Want to learn? Competera loves that and is eager to cover 60% of your training/courses fee.
- Working hours that adapt to your biorhythm + remote work days.
- Fair payout with regular performance-based reviews.
- Pet-friendly office in a 10-minute walk from Lukyanivska subway station.
- Paid vacation (20 business days) and sick leaves.
- Paid balanced lunches and a kitchen fully-stocked with fruits & snacks.
- Corporate and sports events: we climb mountains, run marathons and simply have fun.
An Ukrainian IT product company, founded in 2014. We believe in the power of data-driven decision, so we have developed several successful SaaS for e-commerce and online retailers.
Our products are Competitive Data and Price Optimization platforms, that help our clients to make decisions and be competitive on the market. Our clients are top players of e-commerce market all over the world: OBI, Deloitte, Acer, LG, Watsons, Foxtrot etc.