- Advanced English and French.
- Desire to learn, research, and develop.
- Customer-oriented and responsible attitude.
Will be a great plus:
- Experience with CRM systems.
- Technical background.
- Experience with native speakers.
- International exchange programs participation.
- Customer service skills and experience.
- Always be up to date with cutting-edge technology.
- Apply the latest and greatest customer happiness practices.
- Provide omnichannel support (via phone, email, chat, social media).
- Communicate with developers and other departments of various IT-companies.
- Become a product expert and constantly grow.
- Flexible Schedules.
- State-of-the-art offices. It is considered to be the best workspace in June 2019, according to «The Village».
- Compensation in USD (financial and professional growth).
- Paid intensive training and trial period.
- Great management with no bureaucracy.
- Good bonuses for referring friends (referral program).
- SupportYourApp Medical Policy.
- Coffee, tea, candy, season fruit, and vegetables.
- Various sports events and team-building.
- Partial compensation for SportLife membership.
- Corporate Library.
- Occasional business trips.
- The cherry on top is you’ll get an IT business and support skill set second to none.
A leading customer support outsourcing company. We work with 25 countries and provide BPO solutions to IT companies in 23 languages. There are amazing startups as well as leaders of the IT industry among our clients.
ПРИЙОМ ЗАЯВОК ЗАКРИТО