We are looking to hire a person who is keen to reach zen in customer service, loves to help other people, solve their problems and enjoys making them happy.
- Fluent in English with no or minimal accent + clear communication skills.
- Young, trendy and fun.
- Advanced user of Windows and Mac OS.
- A quick learner.
- Genuinely curious about people and business.
- Motivated and passionate about getting work done properly.
- Attentive to detail.
- Disciplined and have a strong work ethic.
- You will take on the night shift during weekdays, every day from 21:00 to 06:00.
- Effectively solve customer requests via email and live chat and will sometimes make outbound calls when it’s necessary.
- Maintain professionalism for support when owning customer interactions.
- Take responsibility for working on your cases.
- Identify, document and follow up with engineers on product bugs and features.
- Identify trends in customer requests and suggest improvements to processes and products.
- Collaborate with members of other teams.
- Great compensation package based on your experience and company-wide benefits.
- A team of 30+ professionals and their pets all of whom you will be excited to see every time you come to the office.
- A demanding and satisfying startup environment that facilitates rapid personal growth, fueled by a fusion of Silicon Valley Engineering culture and founding team’s work ethics.
- We only work with people who are excited and take pride in the work they do.
- Salary — $800-$1200.
The leader in the «connected pet» space, and the maker of the best-selling pet cameras and software, connecting people to their pets.
Our products enable people to see, talk, play, and feed their pets remotely while keeping them safe and healthy. Our innovative products include Petcube Bites, an advanced treat camera, and Petcube Play, the best-selling interactive pet cam. Critically acclaimed with product and innovation awards, you will be joining a growing organization with enormous potential in the $68B pet care market in the US.
We’re passionate about our social mission in support of animal welfare and rescues, and you can have a direct impact on improving the lives of pets everywhere.