- Fluent in English and have clear communication skills.
- Young, trendy and fun.
- Advanced user of Windows and Mac OS.
- Able to learn quickly.
- Genuinely curious about people and business.
- Motivated and passionate about getting work done properly.
- Attentive to detail.
- Disciplined and have a strong work ethic.
- Effectively solve customer requests via phone, email and live chat.
- Monitor and respond to feedback on Social Media.
- Maintain professionalism for support when owning customer interactions.
- Take responsibility for working your cases.
- Identify, document and follow up with engineers on product bugs and features.
- Identify trends in customer requests and suggest improvements to processes and
- Collaborate with members of other teams.
- A multicultural work environment with communication between Kyiv, San Francisco, and
- A team of 60+ professionals and 5+ pets all of whom you will be excited to see every
time you come to the office.
- A demanding and satisfying startup environment that facilitates rapid personal growth,
fueled by a fusion of Silicon Valley Engineering culture and founding team’s work ethics.
- Flexible Hours — people expected to be in the office for certain hours every day, but no
one counts your time and never will. We only work with people who are excited and take
pride in the work they do.
- New gear. We provide you with all the equipment you need to work comfortably and
efficiently, from new laptops to standing desks.
This is a paid internship opportunity. We also offer a flexible schedule so you can combine this position with studying.
About Petcube (petcube.com)
The company makes the best-selling pet cameras and software, connecting people to their pets. Our products enable people to watch, talk to, play with and feed pets remotely while keeping their pets safe and healthy. We are looking for young people willing to get experience in customer support, learn more about IT industry and IoT, practice English and get paid for this.