- English level — advanced.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- A desire to provide the best possible help to customers.
- Active, tech-savvy and social person.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Manage large amounts of incoming emails/messages/calls.
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication.
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Recommend potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Handle product recalls.
- Leading eCommerce logistics operations.
- Stock count and management.
- Manage operational tasks provided by heads of departments.
- Flexible working hours.
- Working in a dynamic environment.
- A young and passionate start-up team.
- Office situated on Podil (Kontraktova Square Subway st.).
- Competitive salary.
- Possible ways of growth: sales or digital marketing.
About Pix Inc.
Our company creates an ecosystem of customizable devices.
Our first product — Pix Backpack — The first customizable backpack with a built-in programmable screen that can be controlled from iOS/Android app. Users can draw and display images and animations right on the Pix Backpack.
We started from Kickstarter in 2018 and got pre-orders for $570,000. Currently, Pix Inc. manufactures and sells its products worldwide and has more than 10,000 customers all over the globe.