Customer support is the first point of contact for users in regards to technology problems. You, as a Customer Support Manager, will be expected to deal with support requests promptly as they arise and empathise with customers in a genuine way that lets them know you care about their issues. You will be an essential part of a Customer Success team, which is responsible for productive cooperation with all the company clients.
- Previous experience in customer support (at least 1 year).
- Fluency in English and Russian (spoken and written).
- Fantastic troubleshooting and analytical skills.
- Ability to dive deep into a new product to learn it inside and out.
- Eagerness and the will to learn and improve upon your own skills.
- Knowledge of any support ticketing system (CRM).
You are an ideal candidate if:
- You understand the Agile workflow.
- You know the QA basics.
- You have experience with Intercom, Jira & Zendesk.
- Effectively communicate with customers via live chat daily.
- Handle support requests promptly in our ticketing system Zendesk.
- Provide detailed instructions over service features and functionality.
- Cooperate over mutual projects with all team members.
- Update the Knowledge Base regularly.
- Keep support metrics in the sufficient range.
- Challenging projects and continuous professional growth.
- Flexible working hours and remote days.
- Competitive salary with regular reviews.
- Paid vacation (20 business days) and sick leave.
- We have created the comfortable working environment.
- Paid lunches and fully-stocked with fruits & snacks kitchen.
- Amazing office in the historical center with terrace and Ping-Pong.
- Corporate and sport events: we climb mountains, run marathons and simply have fun.
About Competera (competera.net)
An Ukrainian IT product company, founded in 2013. We believe in the power of data-driven decision, so we have developed several successful SaaS for e-commerce and online retailers. Our products are Price Intelligence and Brand Intelligence platforms, that help our clients to make decisions and be competitive on the market.
Our clients are top players of e-commerce market all over the world: OBI, Acer, Ulmart, Ozon etc.