- Fluent spoken and written Ukrainian and Russian.
- Good written and spoken English.
- Attention to details, high level of responsibility.
- Self-motivated and can work independently without a need for constant supervision.
- Excellent skills in communication, interpersonal relations, and client service.
- Legalization of foreign staff in Ukraine (obtaining work and residency papers).
- Visiting various State Departments, preparing and submitting documents. Please note that this position will entail up to 70% travel via Kiev (we have a driver).
- Understanding the processing policies and procedures for each State Department (Employment center, Migration Service).
- Consulting clients regarding Legalization procedures.
- An opportunity to take part in development of Ukraine as an IT nation.
- Interesting and challenging work in the team of professionals.
- Develop personal skills.
- Comfortable office in a genuine IT Hub.
- Competitive salary & bonus system.
- 24-day paid vacation, 100% paid sick leave.
- Social package (medical insurance, sports activities).
Please include your salary expectations when sending your CV.
About ALCOR (alcor-bpo.com)
Our team provides professional services for Ukrainian, American, European and Israeli IT companies, creating a comfortable environment for building a successful business in Ukraine.