- Strong written and spoken English.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to explain complex things in plain language.
- Proactive problem-solver mindset and can-do attitude.
- Rotating shifts (8am-5pm, 11am-7pm, 1pm-9pm) or evening shift (3pm-11pm).
- Weekend shift at least once a month (11am-7pm).
- Experience and passion for mobile apps (iOS & Android).
As a plus:
- Experience with CRM-tools and customer service software (ex. Salesforce, Groove, Intercom).
- Experience in B2B customer support will be a plus.
- Handle and promptly resolve support requests from clients via chat, email, and phone.
- Work effectively with other departments to drive issues to resolution.
- Identify support tickets that are sales inquiries and hand them off to the sales team.
- Write for and maintain articles in Attendify’s Help Center (knowledge base).
- Report on KPIs and provide your insights & recommendations to improve our customer support team and its processes.
- Maintain a deep understanding of Attendify’s product and the event technology landscape.
- Thousands of world-famous clients will appreciate your work.
- Training program and mentorship to shorten your ramp-up time.
- Work on a team of equals, we don’t waste time on bureaucracy and micromanagement.
- Competitive salary & career growth opportunities.
- Education: library, courses, conferences, English classes.
- Equipment: MacBook Air, monitor, and accessories you might need.
- Other benefits: lunches, fruits and medical insurance.
- Great office located in central Kyiv.
About Attendify (attendify.com)
An event technology company. Our core product is a mobile event app used at conferences, exhibitions, corporate meetings and other events.
Attendify in numbers:
- 70+ team members worldwide operating as a united team.
- 14K+ events served all time.
- 3K+ clients, among them Google, Facebook, Bloomberg, PepsiCo, and UEFA.
- Top-5 markets: the US, Canada, UK, Germany, and Australia.
ПРИЙОМ ЗАЯВОК ЗАКРИТО