- Have Advanced written and spoken English or other languages (Spanish is a top priority).
- Have a quick mind and a problem-solver mindset.
- Be willing and ready to go through the lines and see the real meaning of a customer’s request, get the core of a problem.
- Understand responsibility and willingness to bear it.
- Be open and simple of mind, react to all the expressions of human nature in equal adequate way.
- Вe fine with taking appr. 2 night shifts per week.
Will be a plus:
- 0-3 years of relevant Customer Service experience and skills.
- Experience with CRM and knowledge base systems (Zendesk, etc.).
- International exchange programs participation.
- High typing speed.
- Resolve basic to complex support issues for customer inquiries received via email, live chats, manage up- and downwards directions of information flow.
- Become a product expert, be the first to test all the new features and options, and provide updates to our knowledge base.
- Keep your hands on the contents of different sections of the product and decide whether it’s appropriate or not.
- Ensure customers’ satisfaction while keeping to simple way of providing info.
- Make fun of everything that’s within your eyesight.
- Anything else (within some adequate borders, of course, but nevertheless) you would like to try out.
- Shifts schedule: 4 day shifts, day off).
- Awesome office and great people.
- Ability to combine routine tasks with something extraordinary and mind-easing.
- Understanding and people-oriented management, no bureaucracy.
- Paid training and trial period.
- Coffee from our baristas (one of the best in town, or so they say), full provision of food, sweets, fruits etc. for each member onboard.
- Salary: $400 – $800, depends on the number of knowledge of languages.
About the IT product company
Famous IT company with its own product created with love from the very beginning of the concept to the moment of supporting this product (this is why we are looking for you). Sure, that’s not nearly all we have to tell and discuss with someone who cares, but we value time (both ours and yours), so we wanna be sure you really strive to hear us out. And you can be sure we are gonna hear you back.