Experience working as Customer Support Manager, have fluent English (minimum accent if possible), ready to learn fast.
Main responsibilities of a Tech Support Specialist are:
- assisting new customers with initial setup of their phone system accounts;
- configuring Nextiva’s unified communications product features;
- accurate answering to a variety of technical questions about Nextiva’s services;
- providing each customer with a first-class customer service via email and online chat;
- notating tickets thoroughly and properly in internal CRM system;
- maintaining, organizing and completing all tickets in the Technical Support Callback queue daily.
Two shifts offered (2pm-10pm / 8pm-4am). There will be a mix of shifts to allow for change in schedule. Initial training will be 3-4 weeks (2pm-10pm), Monday-Friday.
- competitive salary level;
- comfortable work environment in A-class business center;
- friendly team;
- medical insurance;
- English lessons included in workflow twice a week;
- possibility of business trips to the USA.
About Nextiva (nextiva.com)
We are DNA325 HR & Business Development Consulting agency helping international companies to create professional and productive teams in Ukraine.
We are happy to share a great job opportunity from US-based fast growing Telecommunications & IT company Nextiva with you. The company is about 500 people up to now, among them 50 employees working in Ukrainian office, Kyiv. Their headquarters is based in Scottsdale, Arizona. The company was voted as a «Top Company to Work for in Arizona» from 2011 till 2015 by Phoenix Business Journal and voted as a «Best Place to Work» from 2014 till 2016 by Deloitte’s Tech Fast 500 List.
Now they’re expanding their Customer Support Team in Ukraine.
ПРИЙОМ ЗАЯВОК ЗАКРИТО