- Upper-intermediate / Advanced English level (written and spoken).
- Understanding of IT terminology.
Nice to have:
- Strong technical background (Basic IT education will be a plus).
- Experienced user in PC based computer systems or junior administrator (MacOS preferable).
- Experienced user in bug tracking systems (Jira, etc.).
- Provide timely technical support to our customers as 1 and 2 level of support on phone, chat, email.
- Ensure best quality of the service provided for our neighbors.
- Collaborate with development team on issues escalation.
- Working for one of the top product companies in the world.
- Shift work: 2/2.
- Opportunity to influence the products quality.
- Challenging tasks.
- Competitive salary.
- PE accounting and support.
- 18 paid vacation days per year.
- Social package, including gym membership compensation, medical insurance.
- Free meals, fruits and sweets.
- Educational possibilities, knowledge hub and free English classes.
- Career plan, professional growth and quarterly performance reviews.
About Ring Ukraine (ring-ukraine.com)
Named one of USA Today’s Top 10 Tech Innovations of 2015, the Ring Video Doorbell is a unique security solution that enables homeowners to keep an eye on and protect their homes from anywhere. Ring’s mission, «To Reduce Crime in Neighborhoods», drives our team and strategy throughout every decision.
It’s the statement we live by when we design and engineer not only our smart home security products but the future features and innovations that we will deliver for a long time to come. With the Ring products, burglaries were reduced by 55% at the Wilshire Park Neighborhood, USA.