- Advanced English (B2 is a minimum).
- Analytical & Research Skills.
- Customer-oriented and responsible attitude.
Send us your CV in English pointing out your outstanding skills.
- Resolving basic to complex support issues for customer inquiries received via omnichannel support (emails, live chat, and calls).
- Becoming a product expert and providing documentation updates to our knowledge base
- Ensuring customers’ satisfaction.
- Communicating with developers from various IT-companies.
- Flexible schedule.
- Competitive compensation in USD (Financial and professional growth).
- Paid intensive training and trial period.
- Great management with no bureaucracy.
- Good bonuses for referring friends (referral program).
- SupportYourApp Medical Policy.
- Coffee, tea, candy, season fruit, and vegetables.
- Various sports events and teambuilding.
- Classy office, that is the best workspace in June 2019, according to «The Village».
- Partial compensation for SportLife membership.
- Corporate Library.
- Occasional business trips.
We are a leading customer support outsourcing company. We work with 25 countries and provide BPO solutions to IT companies in 18 languages. There are amazing startups as well as leaders of the IT industry among our clients.
ПРИЙОМ ЗАЯВОК ЗАКРИТО