- Fluent French and/or English (B2-C2).
- Analytical & research skills.
- Customer oriented and responsible attitude.
- Stress resistance.
- Resolve basic to complex support issues for customer inquiries received via omni-channel support (emails, live chat and calls).
- Become a product expert and provide documentation updates to our knowledge base.
- Ensure customers’ satisfaction.
- Flexible schedule (2 night shifts included).
- Possibility to work remotely.
- Amazing atmosphere and awesome office.
- Decent compensation in USD.
- Great management with no bureaucracy.
- Paid intensive training and trial period.
- Good bonuses for referring friends (referral program).
- Coffee, tea, candies, fruits.
- Various sports events and teambuilding; part-compensation for SportLife membership.
About SupportYourApp (supportyourapp.com)
A leading customer support outsourcing company full of incredibly creative and hardworking individuals. Our employees thrive in situations that require flexibility, adaptability, and speed. We’re motivators, go-getters, and we’re constantly seeking out ways to improve our processes, our services, and ourselves.