We’re looking for a person to help us get traction before and during our Kickstarter campaign.
We expect you to know more about online marketing than we do, i.e. have hands-on experience in pushing product to market through online channels. Also, as we’re working in complete uncertainty we expect you to experiment fast and learn fast. Finally, as there are many things going on, we expect you to self manage and bring initiative.
This is a mix of digital marketing, community management and growth hacking. Your goal will be to attract as many customers as possible in a very short period of time. Main KPIs will be the number of leads and possibly their conversion to customers.
Some of the responsibilities:
- Contribute to marketing strategy.
- Plan and execute online marketing activities.
- Measure effectiveness of marketing channels and tune the plans accordingly.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Testing out best messaging and positioning.
- Lead Generation.
- FB/Instagram ads, suggest other best performing platforms.
- Online ads, primarily Instagram/facebook, and testing/suggesting better performing platforms
- SMM, create, manage and distribute content throughout social networks.s
- Influencer Marketing.
- Affiliate Marketing.
- Community Management.
- Content Marketing + Blogs.
- Email Marketing.
- Tons of A/B tests.
- Work with analytics tools to identify insights.
- Collaborate with design and PR teams.
- Ability to design landing pages and emails is a plus.
We’ll be walking completely uncharted territory together. You’ll have the challenge to find a way to market a completely new kind of experience to a global audience, and success has no limits as we’re launching on Kickstarter.
$300-700 and possible result-based compensation(% from Kickstarter revenue).
About Senstone (senstone.io)
A stylish wearable for instant note-taking. It helps people with ideas capture each of them. It records thoughts, converts them into digital text, and helps manage them — a combination of recorder and notepad wrapped in a beautiful accessory.
We’re a startup competing with Apple Watch, Evernote and Amazon Alexa. We believe that voice is the next step in human-computer interaction, and we’re building towards that. While thinking big, we start small, by solving a problem we have personally and found with many other people — forgetfulness. We help people remember each of their ideas and tasks in any situation.
ПРИЙОМ ЗАЯВОК ЗАКРИТО